Fundraising for the Integration and Empowerment of People with Disabilities
The CRVI Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization that raises, manages and distributes funds for the purpose of improving the lives of individuals with developmental and other disabilities. As the fundraising entity of CRVI, the Foundation supplements government benefits so the people we serve can lead more independent, happy and healthier lives.
The CRVI Foundation supports greater learning, educational and recreational opportunities while encouraging community inclusion by providing extra-curricular funding. With a person centered focus we consider needs on an individualized basis.
Everyone’s gift to the Foundation makes a measurable impact on the lives of the individuals we support, and it is your investment in the Foundation that provides the resources to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities.
View the CRVI Foundation Summer 2017 Newsletter
View the Planned Giving Newsletter
How Contributions Work to Improve the Quality of Life For People with Disabilities:
- Cultural Programs
- Adaptive Sports and Recreation
- Development of Community Residences and Vacation Homes
- Scholarships for Life-Long Learning Programs and Educational Excursions
- Special Needs Grants for Individuals and their Families
- Community-based Projects; Promotion and Protection of Human Rights
- Special Events: Family Fun Day, Annual Luncheon