Ways to Give
The generosity of donors and volunteers makes it possible for people with developmental disabilities to be valued and participating members of their communities here at CRVI. Interested in finding out more ways to get involved or give to those we support? Check out the opportunities below!
Make a Gift Today
In order for us to empower people with development disabilities, we rely on your generous support. All donations directly benefit the programs and services provided by Crystal Run Village, so make a gift today! You can do so online, by mail or by phone.
CRVI Monthly Giving Program
By making a commitment of a monthly gift, you will enable us to continue to provide and enhance our programs for those with developmental disabilities, while lowering our fundraising costs. Monthly donations can be made via credit card or check. To enroll, please download the Monthly Giving Enrollment Form or for more information please contact the Foundation at 845-695-2545.
The CRVI Foundation hosts many events throughout the year to raise awareness and much-needed funding to support CRVI’s programs and services. Learn more about upcoming events and how you can get involved by visiting our Events Section.
- Wills and Bequests
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock (Assets)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gifts of Retirement Assets
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Real Estate
With strategic planning you may find a planned-giving vehicle that lets you address your own financial needs while also allowing you to create a legacy that will extend the benefits of your generosity far into the future for CRVI. There are a number of ways to support our efforts through planned giving, such as:
Honor & Memorial Gifts
A great way to celebrate that special person in your life! Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one and we will send them a special note letting them know you care! Contact the Foundation to make the gift or make your gift online and then call us with instructions on where to send your acknowledgment.
Double your Donation: Matching Gifts
Did you know that once you give to the CRVI Foundation, your employer might match it? Simply contact your employer’s human resources office and ask whether your company matches employee donations. Many companies also match volunteer hours or gifts from spouses, retirees, and board members!
Party with a Purpose
- Birthday Parties & Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebrations: Invite guests to donate money or goods to the CRVI Foundation instead of bringing a host or party gift.
- In-Home Sales Parties: Host a scrap booking, jewelry, fashion, or home accessories party and donate a portion of the total sales for goods or services purchased to the CRVI Foundation.
- Weddings or Anniversaries: In lieu of favors, present attendees with acknowledgments of a gift you’ve given in their honor. Or, ask guests to donate money or goods to the CRVI Foundation in honor of the happy couple.
- This holiday…give a gift of hope! Instead of giving the typical candle or photo frame, make a donation to CRVI in honor of those you normally buy for. Then notify your loved ones of your generosity on their behalf.
Turn almost any special event into a Party with a Purpose for the CRVI Foundation and raise money and awareness for people with developmental disabilities!
For more information, please contact the Foundation at 845-673-4224.
Your skills are a precious commodity! Please consider setting aside some time to help CRVI. If you are interested in getting involved, contact the Foundation Office at 845-695-2545.