Partner’s Health Plan (PHP)
Supporting the life you choose
Partners Health Plan is a not-for-profit managed care organization dedicated soley to providing support and services for adults age 21 and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
You may be eligible to join PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan if you meet all of the following:
- Age 21 or older at the time of enrollment;
- Entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, eligible to enroll in Medicare Part D, and eligible for full Medicaid benefits;
- Reside in Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Nassau, Suffolk or Westchester Counties;
- Eligible for OPWDD services in accordance with NYS Mental Hygiene Law 1.03(22); and
- Determined to be eligible for ICF-IID level of care; and
- If receiving Section 1915(c) waiver services as an alternative to ICF-IID placement, enrolled in the Section 1915(c) OPWDD Comprehensive Waiver.
For more information about PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan:
- Call us at 1-855-747-5483, TTY/TDD: 711 8am through 8 pm seven days a week.
For More information please visit: http://phpcares.org/